Tired face after hard work but well worth it, this is why we do it! Thanks to all for support:
- City Tire (hooking up the suspension and tires and relentlessly mounting and flopping and networking and sponsoring and trailering, and food and cold drinks and details and never stopping to believe in our mission),
- AE Performance (alignment, corner weights, wheels, parts aero add-ons, track support/service, the white car wrap and just overall great company),
- Hankook (tires and invaluable engineering input/intel),- Carbonetic (LSD/diff engineering),
- Afterhours Automotive (light and fast exhaust - smog legal - and setting up the Church Automotive custom racetune which ran super consistent, powerful yet keeping my beloved engine safe),
- Swift Springs (hooking up the right rates with short notice).
Now a 5 week break until next race at Cali Speedway. Til then I might join the 500+ hp crowd with upgraded turbos, if the turnaround time is fast enough.
Labels: AE Performance, Carbonetic, City Tire Online, Events, Hankook, Media, Misc, Racing, Redline Time Attack